Friday, May 8, 2009

My come back

Hmm... Maybe after suparna maam's blog assignment tis is the 1st time i am logging back 2 my blog. When maam had her 2 hours of lecture on blog as a new media tool adn after a special guest lecture, i was still nt sure why people wanted 2 blog...

All those things about blog being a digitalised diary and wat not! but my million dollar question was a diary that 2 on the internet so that people can know your deepest dark secrets.. technology sumtimes amuses me. it either makes people stupid or God alone knows...

But to come to think of it now...then wat am i doing here? well i think all the bloggers out there just me like me (right here now!) it is the thrill of speaking out loud in the cyberspace and the uncertainity of being noticed or nt migh b giving a high!

yet to discover it

No comments: