Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Guest!

I love some days, maybe a day like today.
Hmm i woke up fresh after a nice peaceful 9 hr sleep. Had hot masala dosa and a vada with a big cup of steaming hot milk tea. well the newspaper 2 didnt hav anything disturbing today for me 2 read but also had a heart touching story on the reunion of a reporter with her family who was in jail on spying charges. I really dont know this gurl but i felt so happy for her. wat more can u ask in life other than being united with ur family. just like i am at home rite now.
it has been over 5 years since i have peacefully been at home. 5 years it has been since i 1st left home 2 attend college in bangalore. i still remember that evening when mom dad had cum 2 see me off in my new hostel. thier flight was scheduled at night. they wud say bye 2 me, check out from the hotel and fly back home. fly back without me. i was so scared that moment. how cud i b alone without my dad? how would i cross the road? whose arms shud i hold on when i walk on the road? mom will nt b there again.
they told me every 6 months when college closed after the exams they will take me home. and from then every 6 months i was at home. a guest for not more than a month usualy. but every time i was home, i had tis yearning 2 get back. coz tat was were all the fun was!
i didnt notice that i kept cribbing of getting back 2 my friends at the comfort of my marooned and gold lined cushioned sofas with the cool air blowing from the air conditioner behind me and the wafting aromas of the tuna cutlets being fried specially for me.
2day when i just cannt get enuf of it- by viwill be visa call will be answered anytime and i will have 2 leave. to a new place, to new people..again a new journey would begin. like always leaving behind those 2 people of mine who is so precious! just to be a guest again but maybe this time every year or maybe once every 2 years

No comments: