Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking back...

After a sumptous curd rice lunch and lots of butter milk to wash it down, i wanted 2 catch on sum sleep. I swithc on the air conditioner and curl inside my warm and always loyal quilt, my cell (still on with my airtel number for the ease of my friends 2 text me at times) beeps and i hope it is from sum1 from the land of my beloveds. only to be disaapointed that yahoo reminds me that i am currently signed out from the messenger..
however that has set the train of thoughts to run...
i miss the mornings when i had to wake up listening to that boring alarm tone and still find anisha (my favourite room mate) still sleeping as if its just night. after fooling myself and the alarm with several snoozes i make it up sleepy to the kitchen to boil milk for tea. well tea was one of the motivating factors for me and rani 2 wake up in the mornings. as my tea is hot i catch up with the newspaper and i see my lovely rani make her way from the bed.
as we catch up over tea and the newspaper, i again have my alarm setting off reminding us of leaving 2 college. and the its a mess, a mad mad rush. fights for the washrooms, banging of the doors, crowding for mirrors to apply layers of kohl before leaving for collg.
well collgs was anything but fun. backbitching, peals of laughtes, gossips, coffes, samosas and wat nt.
well after collg again i rani wud catch up over cups of tea and strolls on the terrace. wat life!
after nt so nice and sumtimes fantastic dinner- i miss my gossiping sessions with ani in our small bedroom. i used 2 love it when she used 2 switch on the music frm her cell phone so that nobody could hear us bitching...
God wat a life!
I miss my friends, I miss home, I miss life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tht was life......