Saturday, July 26, 2008

why why why????

the taste of the veg pulav and chicken curry was still lingering in my mouth as i kept cursing my faith as to y didnt i choose to bunk this "special" guest lecture for research arranged even more specially for us. i really didnt understand y do these teachers feel that v need so much when v dont want so much. this is a case of demand supply- y supply 2 us in so much bulk when v really dont want it and decrease its worth!
i had repeatedly requested to coordinator that more than a "special guest lecture" on how to present our thesis work- v want guidance on how to go bout choosing a topic for our research! sum ppl would just not get it straight in2 their heads!
it is im dying of hunger but i will be given only water to drink to satisfy.
the first day was boring and when i say boring it is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! that guy realised our interest in this and he had made it clear to us that if v r not interested he is not particular that v sit in that session. taking my cue from that me and my friends decided not 2 attend the class frm the next day. well i felt i must do it 4 2 things- i thot i cud utilise my time with something for productive, rather than cursing that poor innocenct soul who is yaaping there 2 glory and of course i thot it is disrespect to sit in tis class and sleep in frnt of him while he glorifies the legends of research.
on the 2nd day after a moderate but appetising meal as i was busy working on the promotion the interenet radio station to be launched- i had my class rep and a chamcha of our coordinator coming running 2 us saying- "Cum to class! father wants us all there now)"...
i decide to go meet father and tell me bout the urgency of the work i was involved in as of then. but all that i can expect frm him is NO NO NO NO. he is always that way making me think whether was it is NO that he first said when he began to speak. with no other option i decided to sit in the research class but now cursing not 1 person but 2 people! and i was happy 2 c that its nt just me but the entire class was doing that! wow...
this sad saga of mine went on 4 foooooooooooooooooooooour long days and even now i dont know wat was all that he spoke of. like i said y is that im nt given what i want. wat on earth will i do a research on if i dont hav a topic????
why does tis hav to happen? i wish i could shake some life in2 those people and scream " Shut up and let me do wat i want! i know my life better than you do"
i know this is sumthing imp which was given to us- but like they say there is a right time for everthing thing. right now im hunger- give me food. after the food giv me water to wash it down

No comments: