Friday, June 26, 2009

Forgive me...

Forgive me for loving you so much
And I will forgive you for not liking me enough

Forgive me for staring at you all day long
And I will forgive you for looking past me

Forgive me for playing all your games
And I will forgive you for toying with my emotions

Forgive me for all those surprises and cheers I gifted you
And I will forgive you for wiping the smile from my face

Forgive me for the endless love I showered you with
And I will forgive you for making me want your love

Forgive me for still living in your memories
And I will forgive you for forgetting me in a day...

6 comments:

Suma Haregoppa Venkatagiri said...

Awesome Sittu!!

Guruprasad Acharya said...

:)

Jiju said...

Nice to read.....

medha said...

Hi Dear

I feel in love one should not ask for forgivness. there is nothing wrong to shower your love on someone.. I believe in Unconditional love.. does not matter if he/she loves me in the same manner..

Unknown said...

Medha mam is rite

THINK HARD said...

Girl it brought a tear in my eye.